Tonga Campus Crusade for Christ
Campus Crusade for Christ has an office and active program in the Kingdom of Tonga. It's main office is at the Maseia Building in the middle of town. It has three full-time staff.
Our Mission and Vision
- To glorify God by helping to fulfill the Great Commission in this generation.
- We live to see Tonga as a sending nation of missionaries to neighboring countries, and to the un reached nations of the world and to see Tonga CCC actively act as instruments and catalysts in Gods hand to bring spiritual revival to Christian churches and to the nation. And we seek to achieve these by closely walking with God, winning and discipling the maximum number of influencers in every segment of society to live a spirit filled life and actively help out reaching Tonga and the world for Christ though spiritual multiplication and through mobilizing, training and sending out of missionaries.
- Total commitment to the fulfillment of the Great Commission
- Dependence on the ministry of the Holy Spirit to guide us in all aspects of ministry and in our personal lives.
- Realization of the Lordship of Christ that Jesus is pre-eminent in our lives and ministries and has our full allegiance.
- Emphasis on training with the use of transferable methods and materials through which the learner becomes the teacher and spiritual multiplication is on-going.
- Flexible in seeking for the most effective ways to reach the different segments of society.
- Commitment and teamwork with the worldwide body of Christ in reaching the world with the gospel of Christ. We are not alone in being responsible for the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Availability in resourcing and equipping the Christian community with tools, strategy, theological training, leadership and management training.
Since we want to work strategically and to maximize our resources for the maximum impact and influence for the Kingdom of God, we decided to target those segment of society so that they can make a positive impact in our nation.
- Senior High School Students
- Tonga Teachers College
- USP Students and National Form 7
- Professionals & Influencers
- Evangelistic Meeting (Megafaith week)
- Ministry Partners (supporters) appreciation fellowship
- 3 more staff for next year
For more information on what services Campus Crusade have to offer, contact Senituli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (676) 22 594 or write to PO Box 679, Nuku'alofa, TONGA.