|Location||4 Campuses (Fasi, Vaololoa, Nukunuku, Tapunisiliva)|
|Principal||Mr. 'Alifaleti 'Atiola|
|Contact Address||Fasi Campus|
students as a continuation of the Free Wesleyan Church’s commitment to educating the populace, Tupou High School now serves 1,155 students  on four campuses around the island.
Although the idea of establishing a church High School was raised in the 1959 Church Conference (Maliu, "Mo’ui ‘Aonga," 10th Anniversary Issue, 1963-1973, p.25) it was not until 1962 that the Church Conference accepted it. Among the main reasons for its establishment were:
That the school has to be a means for the long-delayed upgrading
of the church’s educational system and programme
That the school has to be a step in opening up avenues for
further studies abroad for capable Tongan Students.
That the school has to be a place for further training and
preparation of those willing to serve the church.
The 1963 Church Conference Minutes summed up the School’s general
"… it would be to establish a basis and foundation for the advancement and upgrading of the generations to come."
While this general aim may reflect an academic bias, the developed school’s programme and activities reflected a concern to pursue the most important educational aim of the FWC and that is to train and develop the "total man."
For the first two and a half years (1963-65) of her existence, the classes were held at the two vestries of the FWC Centenary Church. In about June 1965, the first school building, consisting of three classrooms, one library and an administration section, was built. Added to this were the school’s toilet block and the Principal’s residence.
There were fifteen students in the first (or pioneering) class. Kolianita Manu, Pisila Taufe’ulungaki, Lute Sisifa, and Lavili Finau from QSC. Takai Luatangi from Tonga College, Tevita K. Heimuli and Sione T. Naufahu from St. Andrew’s School, Tevita H. Maliu, Kalapoli Paongo, Tevita Talakai, Pita T. Kupu, Tevita T. Afeaki, Paula Tamo’ua, Mosese ‘Aholelei, and Viliami Ha’unga from Tupou College.
in the "Mo’ui ‘Aonga", 1988.